- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- M.S., Iowa State University
- B.S., Southern University
Chairperson of the Advisory Board
Dr. Clark will serve as Chairperson of our Advisory Board. She is the retired Senior Vice President of Global Public Policy and External Relations and Chief Sustainability Officer of Kellogg Company (“K”), a food manufacturing company.Currently, Dr. Clark also serves as a director on the board of directors of the Wells Fargo Company (NYSE: WFC), Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN), Prestige Foods and Kate Farms, Inc. During the past five years, Dr. Clark has served on the boards of several public and privately held companies, including:
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE: MJN), a pediatric nutrition company, beginning in 2011 until being acquired by Reckitt Benckiser plc in 2017
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMND), a leading branded snacks supplier, beginning in 2014 until being acquired by Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. in 2016
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APFH), a producer and distributor of ready-to-eat sandwiches, beginning in 2016 until being acquired by Tyson Foods, Inc. in 2017
- Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME), a manufacturer of fish meal and fish oils, until being acquired by Cooke Inc. in 2017.
Dr. Clark has served as a principal of Abraham Clark Consulting, LLC, a health and regulatory policy consulting firm, since November 2011 and consults on health policy, regulatory affairs and leadership development.
Dr. Clark joined Kellogg in 1977 and held other senior management positions, including Vice President of Corporate and Scientific Affairs and Senior Vice President of Global Nutrition and Corporate Affairs. She also served as President of the Kellogg Corporate Citizenship Fund, Kellogg’s philanthropic entity, and was responsible for Kellogg’s corporate social responsibility initiatives, which focused on community engagement, economic development, arts and education, and health and wellness.
Dr. Clark is an adjunct professor at Michigan State University in the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition.