- M.B.A., Harvard Business School
- B.A., University of Chicago
Mr. Bradley will serve as a member of our Advisory Board. Mr. Bradley is a Managing Director at Mistral Private Equity, which he joined in 2008.Mr. Bradley brings over 20 years of experience identifying acquisition candidates, due diligence experience including accounting and financial modeling acumen, and a background in deal structuring. He currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Haymaker III (NASDAQ: HYACU), a blank check company that completed its $317.5 million initial public offering in March 2021 and is searching for a target business. He also serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Tastemaker Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: TMKR), a blank check company that completed its $276 million initial public offering on January 12, 2021 and is searching for a target business in the restaurant, hospitality, and related technology and service sectors.
In addition, he has been serving as the Chief Financial Officer and Secretary of AFAQ, a blank check company in the process of its initial public offering, since January 2021. From 2019 until its business combination in December of 2020, Mr. Bradley served as the Chief Financial Officer and Secretary of Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II. From 2017 until its business combination in March 2019, he was an officer of Haymaker Acquisition Corp. I.
Mr. Bradley has also guided Mistral portfolio companies in an operational role and, through Mistral, served on the board of Jamba, Inc. (NASDAQ: JMBA) from 2009 to 2013. Prior to Mistral, Mr. Bradley served as an investment banker at Banc of America Securities from 2005 to 2006, a Manager in Burger King’s strategy group in 2004, and a Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers management consulting practice from 1999 to 2004.
- Member of the board of directors, Creminelli Fine Meats, LLC, a privately held premium-priced charcuterie wholesaler, 2016 - January 2020
- Member of the board of directors, The Beacon Consumer Incubator Fund, a venture capital fund that invests in consumer technology companies, 2016 - present
- Member of the board of directors, The Lovesac Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOVE), 2010 - 2018